Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

CI Paints Inspired By: Anything Goes

Thanks to all those who joined in our "Halloween Treats" challenge, 
we enjoyed all your wonderful creations!
 Check the post below to see the
  Random.org Top 3!
 ---------------------------------------------

This week's challenge is:
Inspired By: Anything Goes
Here's some inspiration:
I wanted to re-share this project that I made and posted to my blog on Friday 
~ first of all I LOVE the way it turned out
and
~secondly...it uses my favorite paints~ Creative Inspirations Paint in 
Lavender, Rose Quartz, Coal, Green Olive, Winter Frost

Now we see these awesome canvas bags all over blog~land lately decorated in the cutest ways for every holiday and treat so when I first started my bag I tried to color it with my copics...problem was, it was bleeding so it looked so bad. My hubby made the suggestion to use my paints....Duh on my part and then I remembered that our super sweet DT sister~ Kendra shared her project using CI paints on her bag~ you can check out her awesome project HERE

And this is how my Monster Munchies came to be :)
Here is a close-up of this adorable monster!!
I just love the sparkle the paints give it...plus no bleeding!!!

I felt bad sharing a project that I already posted to my blog so I made a card to share as well
More inspiration using the cute image from Bugaboo Stamps
For this card I used Pumpkin CI Paints to go over the cute pumpkins
and Deliquesce Black Embossing powder for the sentiment.
I LOVE that embossing powder!! So awesome to work with...
Just saying :)

I hope you have enjoyed my project and will play along with this weeks challenge!!
Remember you do not need to use CI Paints on your projects but if you have them we would LOVE to see how you used them!!
As always thanks for stopping by and
have a great week!
~Jessica~
---------------------------------------
General Challenge Rules

Each week you will be given a challenge to find inspiration in/from what ever the challenge theme is... you can be as literal or abstract in your inspiration as you want....Just make sure you can tie it back to the theme! Challenge closes at 6:00pm Eastern on Saturday.
You will always be able to jump back to the current challenge by clicking the "Current Challenge" link in our sidebar. The rules can always be found by clicking the tab "Challenge Rules" at the top of the page.
You do not need to use the Creative Inspirations Paints in your project, however, if you do, tell us which colors you used, and your name will go in the drawing twice! Each month, one person will win 5 jars of paint in the colors of their choice. The winner will be randomly drawn from all the people who have played that month, so make sure to join in on our challenges each week!
---------------------------------------------

8 comments:

Kimberly S said...

Super cute treat bag and card Jessica, great inspiration! :) hugs, Kimberly

Unknown said...

Love your bag!!
The image is so adorable and so fun!!
Love it!!

Emily D. said...

Great treat bag and card!! That monster looks great!

Scrappycath said...

Love the cute DT samples!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute projects Jessica! Thanks for the fun challenge! Carri~Abusybee

~ Kendra ~ said...

Too cute!! I just LOVE this little treat package!!

Shea said...

Wouldn't you know I must have neglected to read the rules about posting only ONE entry per challenge and just posted my third. SORRY!! I'm still pretty new to entering challenges and just goofed on this one. Only one next time! Love the challenges, love the DT projects and LOVE the paints!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very CUTE treat bag!!! and love the card!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl